At Onyx Health we’ve got what it takes to make a healthcare product or service successful. We specialise in creating marketing communications programmes for pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic companies helping them to reach customers, enter new markets, build brands, grow reputation and increase sales.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Graphic Designer with 3-4 years agency experience, to hit the ground running. As part of a dynamic creative team you will be tasked with the job of bringing to life print and digital campaigns for our clients.
The person we are looking for enjoys working hard both independently and with the team to push creative boundaries, producing the best possible results.
The Ideal Candidate
• 3 year’s minimum design experience, preferably within an agency environment
• BA Hons in Graphic Design or equivalent
• Excellent skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• An impressive portfolio demonstrating experience and creative flair, working on multi-disciplinary projects
• Good working knowledge of the print process and preparing print-ready artwork
• The capability to switch from print to digital design is advantageous
• Able to coordinate product photography, video and marketing shoots
• In the know of the latest design trends
• Good at problem solving, innovative, highly organised and detail orientated
• Good time-management skills and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible
• Excellent communication, interaction and presentation skills
• Salary - £Competitive
• Company bonus scheme
• Work Place pension
• Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
• 25 days statutory holiday, plus 3 additional days at Christmas
• Car parking
We’ll be on hand to help you develop and understand our business and the healthcare industry – if you’re interested in joining our team please send us your CV, a covering letter and any work examples that you are able to share.