Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the survey prize draw conducted by Onyx Health Limited. All entries are subject to the following rules:
- Participation in the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Onyx Health Limited’s determination of eligible participants and the selection of the winner is final. No correspondence regarding the prize draw will be considered
- Onyx Health Limited is not liable for lost, misplaced, damaged or delayed entries due to various factors, including equipment failure, technical glitches, or network issues
- All submitted entries must be accurate and truthful to the best of the participant’s knowledge.
- Entry into this prize draw is free of charge
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm Friday 03 November 2023. Entries received after this date will not be considered
- Incomplete, illegible, or late entries will not be accepted
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
- Onyx Health Limited holds no responsibility for inaccurate prize details provided to entrants
- All entries must be submitted through our survey and received by Onyx Health Limited on or before the specified closing date
- The prize consists of a one-night stay for two people (one room) at the Grey Street Hotel, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, including a glass of champagne (or a price equivalent alternative) on arrival and dinner at Gaucho, Newcastle. The total prize value does not exceed £350 and will be provided in the form of gift vouchers. No cash or alternative prizes will be offered.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The winner will be selected through a random computer draw within one week of the prize draw ending
- There will be no appeals accepted against the decision of the prize draw
- Onyx Health Limited reserves the right to modify the survey, prize draw and associated Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Onyx Health Limited reserves the right to cancel the survey and prize draw in the event of circumstances outside its control
- The winner will be notified by email and a telephone call within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached or fails to claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner.
- Onyx Health Limited or its agents, to the extent permitted by law, will not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death resulting from accepting the prize, unless caused by the negligence of Onyx Health Limited, its agents or their employees. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Privacy and Data Protection and Publicity
- All personal and confidential data regarding the winner and all other entrants will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
- If you consent to receive the latest information from Onyx Health Limited, we may send you an occasional email. You can ask to stop at any time by unsubscribing or sending an email to: email@example.com
- If you do not consent to receive the latest information from Onyx Health Limited, your details will be removed from our system within 30 days from when the winner of the prize draw is notified.
By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Onyx Health Limited to administer the prize draw.
Onyx Health Limited (company no. 04977031) whose registered office is at Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 2LA is the sole creator and developer of the survey and prize draw.